Associate – London
We are recruiting for an Associate to join our busy and successful practice in London.
As an Associate, you will quickly become a key member of the Edison team. This is an excellent opportunity to enter the field of wealth and investment management. You will learn from the ground up what it takes to advise High Net Worth clients. The role is key to providing the high levels of service our clients expect, as well as contributing to the smooth running of the team.
We expect you to progress in your career and develop your skills at Edison. This will be by way of day to day learning, structured training and professional qualifications.
Edison Wealth Management
We are an independent, fee-based wealth management firm providing financial planning and discretionary investment management advice that helps individuals, families and trustees grow and create wealth.
We are decidedly contemporary in our approach, challenging convention and embracing new ways of looking at the same old problems.
You won’t see many suits and ties in the office but you will find an open, cooperative, team-based environment.
You‘ll be joining a bunch of smart, motivated people with complementary skills, who care deeply about doing a great job for our clients.
Success in the role
A successful Associate will be:
- Delivering the best possible client service in everything you do
- Staying adaptable and organised when it comes to learning new things and taking on responsibility
- Striving for 100% accuracy at all times – nothing less
- Asking questions and adopting an inquisitive mindset
- Being highly communicative and open to feedback
- Supporting the team on a day to day basis
- Answering calls and responding to emails from clients, colleagues and business partners
- Research and modelling
- Capturing information and recording client data
- Attending client meetings
- Handling CRM and workflow
- Proficient oral and written communications skills
- Collaborates well in a team environment
- A stickler for detail
- Sensitive to clients’ needs and can develop warm client relationships
This is a full-time, permanent position, based at our office in St James’s, London.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Applying for the role
If you are interested in applying for this role then please email a copy of your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
We also ask that you include in your covering letter answers to the following two questions:
- Why do you want to work in Wealth Management?
- What do you think the challenges will be? Please name three.
Contact us to see how we can help.
+44 (0) 20 7287 2225
The value of investments and the income arising from them can go down as well as up and is not guaranteed, which means that you may not get back what you invested. Past performance is not necessarily a guide to the future. The information contained in this website does not constitute advice. The FCA does not regulate tax advice. The FCA does not regulate advice on Trusts, Wills and Powers of Attorney.. The Financial Ombudsman Service is available to sort out individual complaints that clients and financial services businesses aren’t able to resolve themselves. To contact the Financial Ombudsman Service please visit www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk.